.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Interest and Perspective

Our views depend on our priorities and the information we receive

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

 

I'm a photojournalist

So I just got my latest copy of the Linksruck in the mail yesterday. I'm not a subscriber to that "anti-war" (read, left, even red) paper, but got a copy because the editor used a photo I had taken at the Sheehan protest. I never did get to find out who the picture was actually _of_, but they fit a nice caption in anyway.

Now I just wish they had abided by the (CC)attrib license. I even gently reminded them. And I could understand if they just didn't give anyone credits (it is that sort of pub anyway), but the editor has his picture right below my shot. Errgh...whatever, the shot works for them and I'm not jealous or greedy (well, maybe greedy) with my works. I just thought it would be cool to have a photo credit in a paper across an ocean. And it still is, so whatever.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Add to Google
[ACLU Execution Watch Counter]
ACLU Execution Watch